Terms and conditions
Welcome to the Liberal Conspiracy website terms and conditions. These apply whenever you use the website, and through whatever device or platform you choose to access our content through. By using our website, you are deemed to have accepted these conditions.
Any changes we make to the terms and conditions will be reflected on this page.
1. Use of material appearing on the Liberal Conspiracy website.
For the purposes of this agreement, “material” means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and sound material, published on the Liberal Conspiracy website, whether copyright of Liberal Conspiracy or a third party.
You may download and print extracts from the material and make copies of these for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on the Liberal Conspiracy website.
2. Disclaimer of liability
To the extent permitted at law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on the Liberal Conspiracy website without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person.
For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the material or any part of it (except for death or personal injury attributable to our negligence and to the extent permitted at law).
You can access other sites via links from the Liberal Conspiracy website. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
We give no warranties of any kind concerning the Liberal Conspiracy website or the material we publish. In particular, we do not warrant that the Liberal Conspiracy website or any of its contents is virus free (by everette at testsforge). You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
3. Third party material on the Liberal Conspiracy website
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on the Liberal Conspiracy website. Individual advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the website. We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
- Publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication.
- You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format.
- You warrant to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights.
- You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal.
- You agree not to post material which is deliberately intended to upset other users
- You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
- We reserve the right to remove your access to the website completely if we believe you are abusing your privileges in any way.
5. Data protection
If you have indicated that you wish to receive email updates only from Liberal Conspiracy, your personal details will be included on a database compiled for this specific purpose.
If you have indicated that you wish to receive direct marketing material or email updates from Liberal Conspiracy but subsequently change your mind, you should notify us by email. As soon after this as is reasonably practicable, we will remove your name details from the relevant database.
These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted. Details of variations will be posted in section 9 below.
7. Regular access
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the Liberal Conspiracy website, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
8. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
This site is hosted in the United States, and is thus bound is United States libel law and the jurisdiction of US courts.
This site places ‘cookies’ on the machines of visitors, for two reasons only. The first type of cookie is issued by Google Analytics to track aggregate visitor numbers. The second type of cookie is placed for advertising purposes only.
No personally identifiable information on our readers is collected and their privacy is very important to us. Users can opt out by blocking or deleting cookies in their browser settings. No reader is obliged to accept cookies to read Liberal Conspiracy.
10. Details of Variations.
Updated 4th October 2011: added section on cookies; changed section on jurisdiction.
None as of 5th November 2007.
NEWS ARTICLES ARCHIVE